The SKG Project has resulted in the following project outputs:
- Output 1: Seven Principles of Learning Space Design
- Output 2: An interactive website with video interviews and presentations, project resources, and a series of animated design prototypes.
- Output 3: A practical guide for the design of future-proofed, forward looking, adaptable learning spaces that can support student-directed learning and knowledge generation: Designing Student-Centred Learning Environments: Six steps for the Production of Future-proofed Spaces for Knowledge Generation.
- Output 4: An edited collection of scholarly articles on Learning Space Design, Physical and Virtual Learning Spaces in Higher Education: Concepts for the Modern Learning Environment.
- Output 5: Improved learning space provision in the participating institutions, and increased student input and awareness of student needs
- Output 6: Final report to the Australian Learning and Teaching Council.